Monday, October 21, 2013

The CD Project

Right now, more than anything, I need a place to look at what I've done so far, placing front cover next to back.  Here's option one:

I needed to be able to place my works in progress--CD front and back covers--close enough to see how they flow.  Here's the first.  I used photographs I took at Hickory's Octoberfest of the Alabama Blues Brothers, here for their "farewell tour."  Justin Crisler, a.k.a. Elwood Blues was a student I taught in Alabama about 1994.

































For Option Two, I played around with some pictures I took during photography class a year or so ago.  For a project, I was taking pictures of "Old Things," so I had a great time at the little Coca-Cola museum owned by Allen Huffman (of Club Cola and the Granite Drugs Huffmans).  Here's my work so far:                                                                        












































Finally, I played around with some photos from New Mexico.  For the track list, I made a handwritten "set list" on a sheet of paper torn from a spiral notebook, and I put it (with a monkey magnet and some duct tape) on the fridge in the picture.  Campy, I know!

























1 comment:

  1. these are really nice.
    I think I like the first one best, but they all have their own unique coolness (is coolness a word?) to them

    ReplyDelete