Sunday, October 20, 2013

Post 8: Brushes--A Work in Progress

I am amazed at the brushes function. I am also still baffled by masks, so this weekend, I am determined to figure out the process, even if I have to watch a youtube video--or twelve. For now, though, I am experimenting with the brush function.  Then I plan to combine more of my developing skills.  With the portrait assignment looming, I have been thinking about my potential models--other than myself and my colleague Melissa.  As a grandmother, I have great options.  I decided to make a brush of sweet Griffin's face and to play around with type too.  Think of this as a work in progress.

This brush is my granddaughter Avery.


This one is just a line brush.
And finally I have added a little bird brush.  
a



1 comment:

  1. these are all nice. My favorite is the bird because I love birds. No doubt, your favorites are the children because you love them.

    ReplyDelete